48 in. Crowing Metal Rooster Weathervane | Wind Wheel Garden Stake With Rooster Ornament | Chicken Garden Weather Vane
Made of heavy-duty iron, this colorful metal wind vane (also known as weathercock) supports different mounting options. It comes with a convenient garden step-on stake, so you have everything you need to install it in a flowerbed, a planter or into the ground within minutes. Rooftop mounting brackets and hardware are not included. When installing, please ensure your location does not obstruct air flow, the directional arms with letters need to be interlocked securely and aligned with the geographic directions of North, South, East and West.
The black arrow with the rooster ontop is ready to spin when the wind is sufficiently strong, while the directionals remain stationary. Ideal for year-round outdoor use, it makes a suitable pick for gardeners and those who want to know the wind direction. It also makes a thoughtful housewarming gift.
- Colorful and intricately designed to mimic a real rooster on the top of a roof, this rooster weather vane showcases one of the oldest and most popular weathervane designs in the world.
- Following the E, W, S, N signals on the chicken wind vane is easy to do. See where the arrow points and read the letter at the end.
- Garden rooster weathervane measures 12" W x 12" D x 48" H, rooster ornament is 12" W x 12" H, and is approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Easily install the rooster garden stake in the ground, flowerbed, or inside a planter within minutes with the garden stake provided. The step-on stake needs to be tightly fitted into and perpendicular / vertical to the ground in order to provide a steady anchor.
- Mounting hardware and fittings for rooftop (brackets or plates), deck (flat base), fence post (side pole), or free-standing base are NOT included.
- When installing this garden weather vane, please ensure your location does not obstruct airflow, the directional arms with letters need to be interlocked securely and aligned with the geographic directions of North, South, East and West.
- To improve the change of direction of your rooster wind vane (a.k.a. weathercock), grease can be applied to the rod component/shaft tube to facilitate a smoother, more responsive movement.
- This chicken weather vane is mostly ornamental and made from heavy-duty iron. It will not respond in the same way as a wind measurement device or a lightweight sheet metal alternative.
We Also Recommend
24 in Steel-rimmed Wooden Wagon Wheels - Decorative Wall Decor, Set of Two
28 Inch Lightweight Poly Resin Outdoor Birdbath for Outside with Decoration Pedestal Base Stand - Pedestal Bird Bath for Outdoors Yard and Garden - Antique Bronze
29 Inch Lightweight Verdigris Green Poly Resin Outdoor Birdbath for Outside with Decorative Birds and Pedestal Base Stand - Pedestal Bird Bath for Outdoors Yard and Garden